Wednesday

Plan B

First let me apologize to all of you who traveled to Rock Paper Scissors in the last few days only to find it mysteriously closed. We have been experiencing a series of unfortunate events that began with the complete, irretrievable loss of the C drive on the store computer (for those of you who are not members of the geek squad, this means all my inventory, software, and sales have gone to the nether regions - taking my sanity with them...) and progressed to a particularly virulent strain of stomach flu (I'll spare you the sordid details). We are still trying to work through some configuration problems on the computer but we have come up with Plan B.

So - Rock Paper Scissors will open again on Friday, January 2 at 10:30 and we will continue our 30% off sale through January 10th. On a purely selfish note - the less inventory I have the less I will have to re-enter...just saying.

No comments: