Tuesday

Holiday Happenings

I would like to give you an update on what will be happening here at Rock Paper Scissors during this most festive time of year...it would probably help if you grab your calendar, a slide rule, and a chart of the periodic table of elements.

OK - here are the store hours: we will be open December 22 and 23 from 11-6, and December 24 from 11-3. We will be closed December 25 - Merry Christmas Everyone!! Then our SALE begins. And when I say SALE I'm saying it loudly (thus the caps). Everything (stamps, ribbon, paper, ink, books, nifnaw, etc) will be on sale at an appealing 30% off. I have said this before, and I'll say it again - the less inventory I have, the less I have to count and the less tax money I have to hand over. I have to admit that I get a not inconsiderable amount of glee from paying less tax. The SALE hours are as follows: December 26, 11-6, closed the 27th, SALE - December 28-30, 11-6 and the 31st from 11-3. The store will be closed January 1-11. We will reopen for a fabulous New Year of business on Tuesday, January 12th.

Thank you all so very, very much for making this a place of friendship, fun and creativity. We wish you all a blessed and happy New Year!

No comments: